The Trick to Keeping Your Perfect Curls Overnight
If you’re anything like me you LOVE getting your hair blown out and curled. The problem is, it may seem like a waste because in the morning you know you will have to do it all over again. That stops here! I found the perfect way to keep your curls overnight and all it takes are some mini claw clips.
Before you go to bed:
- Flip your head and gather all of your hair.
- Gently start to twist and coil all of the hair into a bun at the very top of your head. You don’t want to twist it so tight that it pulls out or reforms the curls, but it shouldn’t be too loose either. A happy medium is good.
- Wrap the ends under the bun. Again, don’t wrap it overly-tight.
- Now take your mini claw clips and GENTLY place them around the perimeter of the bun. I truly think the trick is sliding them into the hair without force. I don’t grab a lot of hair with the clip because that’s when you start to get dents. You’re going to use 4-5 clips so no need to get it all secured with just one.
In the morning:
- Expect the bun to be a little loose.
- Remove the clips.
- Shake it all out.
- Add a little shine serum to your ends or massage in a little dry shampoo at the root if you need it.
This trick will keep your curls lasting for days! Trust me.
Original Diva Salon and Hair Extensions
Located at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in the Miracle Mile Shops
3663 Las Vegas Blvd S, Ste 440
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Email: [email protected]