How to Avoid Split Ends
As the weather gets warmer, hair gets lighter. It’s about that time of year again when the sun comes out and hair trends are revealing highlights and blonder hair colors. We all know that this may damage your hair leading to split ends. So how do we avoid the break up?
Here are a few tips to livening up your locks:
- Take biotin and make sure to eat vegetables: Biotin is the hair health megavitamin. Also, the healthier you are the healthier your hair will be.
- Stay away from blow drying as much as possible: We all know the first time you blow dry your hair the volume calls for a great hair day. However, to prevent damage try to keep it to only the nights you are hitting the town or are grabbing a bite to eat with friends.
- Also go easy on:
- Curling Irons: cut it down to once or twice a week
- Hairspray: try twirling or pin setting curls to avoid the buildup of an alcoholic product.
- Brushing hair when it’s wet: Hair is much weaker when soaked. So, if you do this try to use a wide tooth comb to avoid breakage. However, waiting until your hair is dry is encouraged.
Hope this helps! If you need us to provide an obligation free review, please feel free to drop by the salon at Planet Hollywood in the Miracle Mile Shops.